Sunday, November 23, 2008

some days, i hate being female!

this morning i awoke to my wonderful womanly monthly gift..... ARGH!!! and all day i have been seriously craving caffiene, salt, and chocolate. there is seriously not enough of those 3 things in the world right now that would make me feel like i have satisfied the beast. so far since a few hours ago i have now drank 2 cokes, ate about 10 peices of candy, and polished off a whole tube of pringles!!!!! isnt that sickening? and i dont feel lik i have even touched the craving. lol!
this is really driving me nuts

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha. I would trade you if I could Pregnany is seriously like 9 months of menstration!! Haha!

mandy_moo said...

darn, sorry to hear that. When you're done with Aunt Flo, send her my way.

mandy_moo said...

you must be done with her cuz she came a knockin last night.... HARD.